Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chesney: A Good Time and Forever Nights.

Time goes on and on, it never seems quite likely to stop. The world is constantly running over and over beating people down until no juice is left. When can we all be happy? When will things change...be like they were before? When technology was not needed to live a content life? Alternatively, will technology take over the world, killing it once and for all? No one knows, not even I, myself. Therefore, when time is quick, and life is hard, I live to my fullest.

It’s the last class of the day and I’m finding it hard to concentrate. I can hear the clock’s ticking so loudly it’s scaring the crap out of me! It’s too quiet, and I am squirming in my seat for I am very uncomfortable. I can hear sounds of slick pens sliding over papers. Including mine, this wasn’t so much writing, but rather tapping very loudly, that I startled a couple students at my sides. 10 minutes left. Now this clock is really aggravating me. I continue to tap my pen not realizing how disturbing it was and was asked to stop. At 5 minutes, I took a rest. At 2, I was packed up and slightly leaping for the door. As the bell went, I dashed down the crowded halls towards the doors. I pushed them with great, might and took a deep, phlegmatic breath. Now this is freedom.

A jolly, grin on my face, I skip to the car where my brother awaits. When there, I swing the door open, toss my bag in and hop in after it. The door slams behind me and I roll the windows down. Now my brother gets in and gives the car a start. His rough hands reach for the volume and turn it up. Who may it be? Oh, it’s only Mr. Chesney!

Kenny Chesney is one of the greatest in country. His hits are astounding! So cruising on the street with my bro, playing Chesney, life can’t get any better. The thing about Chesney is I can always be elated when listening to his music. There is never a frown on my face for the air outside is hot, and I can never resist its oh-so-nice breeze blowing in the windows and smoothly brushing my face. This is the time, that when I think about it, it’ll have ‘High School’ written all over it.

Throughout everything, I’ve got to say someone really turned my life around. This was much unexpected. It’s hard to think that one day everything will be alright, when you know it really won’t be. However, for the past recent months I’ve spent much time with my best friend. He showed me everything will be alright, and not to dwell over the past, the things that should matter are withheld in the future. Of course I know if a bad day has come there will always be a better one. Out of everything we have done together, I’d rather choose not to get into much detail at all, on them. Those memories should be forever sacred.

I came a long way, and he absolutely helped me so much. Everyday and night he’s always there for me. People criticize me or are judgmental, who cares about them. All that matters are the people I love and the people that love me, because we are all a great family. My friend matters most. What people say is not always accurate. Being with him means the world and I’d never want to change that. Starry nights are to die for. In addition, his warm smile is always inviting and makes me feel so ecstatic.

Therefore, my high school days with my bro and Chesney, and being with my best friend are both very valuable moments in my life time. I really wouldn’t ask for anything exceptional. Even though they are two different things I enjoy having the time to have an experience with them both. What I mean is, being in the car; you need the technology...the car, the CD player, and Kenny Chesney’s album. It comes in electronics. My best friend on the other hand, I can see him wherever and whenever I want. We don’t need technology when we are together because we adore each others company. I can have fun with my best friend any day. Nevertheless, once high school is over, so is Kenny Chesney.

Moreover, time will go on, people will grow older, and maybe that means no more Chesney, but so what? We all know his music will live on. Moreover, the memories I have of his music in my brother’s car. Therefore, I shan’t worry. I’ve got my best friend to and it is a possibility to keep that forever too. However, like I said, I’m taking life now, before I lose it. In addition, of course the world will always be altering, but there will always be a gratifying bud, and a “Perfect song on the radio.”

1 comment:

  1. Her values are car rides with her brother and the Kenny Chesney CD. In her Introduction paragraph she talks about you should live life to its fullest because life is short and it goes by fast. She greatly values her car rides with her brother.

    The car rides with her brother was the object that was described most vividly and has a lot of detail. In her piece she says "There is never a frown on my face for the air outside is hot, and I can never resist its oh-so-nice breeze blowing in the windows and smoothly brushing my face."

    Her strengths in her writing were the amount of detail that she put into her writing. She puts many details when she talks about how much she likes Kenny Chesney's music.

    I suggest that the piece should clearly state the 'priced' object a little more. When I was reading it, I didn't really understand what the 'priced' object was.

    ReplyDelete